In line with our goal to send our members and guests on the most unforgettable holidays ever, we have been busy with improvements cross our resorts.
Here are some of the exciting highlights:
- The adventure rope park at Cayley Lodge, in Central Drakensberg is up and running again after undergoing some maintenance. The dam is also getting sealed to make sure that the inflatable water park stays open for our guests’ enjoyment all year round
- Bike hire is now being offered at Monomotapa Village in Limpopo
- At our Pilanesberg resort, The Kingdom Resort restaurant, Acacia Terrace Café, has new operators and they in turn have brought exciting new changes to the menu!
- Kiara Lodge recently added water slides to the indoor, temperature controlled pool complex
- A new restaurant is being built at our Mozambique resort, San Martinho Beach Club.
Photo gallery of these exciting additions: