Handyman- Royal Wharf
East London – Eastern Cape – South Africa
Key Performance Areas: The position is supporting the Manager in all aspects of the technical / mechanical / grounds side of the resort functions. The successful candidate must be prepared to work 6 day week, shifts, public holidays week-ends and overtime. Will be required to manage staff and liaise with Service providers to achieve desired standard.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar maintenance position
- Sound knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, building, carpentry, aircon, heat pumps, water reticulation and pool maintenance
- Be able to control stores
- Supervise staff, be hands on and assist in resort activities
- Un-endorsed code B drivers licence and valid matric
- Computer literate.
- Performance driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have own accommodation
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Royal Wharf in Eastern Cape. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Ref # 23/09