Port Shepstone – KwaZulu Natal – South Africa
The successful candidate will create designs and copy layouts for visual presentations, online advertising and publications. They will also be responsible to coordinate and action Marketing items needed for Quarterly Marketing campaigns; and for work on multimedia devices as required within various projects. Main role will be to create and dispatch newsletters for all entities and maintain the newsletter bases.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Graphic Design degree / diploma or 3 to 4 years related experience
- Ability to work under pressure & be able to adapt to shifting needs & priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in bulk mail / Electronic direct mailer on any external platforms
- Creative thinking & artistic ability
- A good command of English language
Essential Computer proficiency: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, HTML knowledge.
Other Computer proficiency: Dreamweaver or similar application, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft office suite of products. Knowledge of the above would be advantageous.
Application should include a profile of design work done over the past 12 months.
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Ref # 25/02