Beekman Group attends Travel Indaba 2019
This year’s much-anticipated Travel Indaba at the Durban ICC on May 2-4, 2019 was a very exciting one for the Beekman Group, where we introduced our resort offerings for tour group operators. The event was attended by Director, Neville Beekman, Executive Tony Forbes and Reservations Manager Xander Engelbrecht.
“Our participation in the Indaba was a success, with some great operators who are very eager to do business with us,” says Xander.
The Group showcased six of our top resorts, located in some of the most sought-after holiday destinations in southern Africa, and are sure to bring an exciting element to tour packages.
These resorts include:
- Hazyview Cabanas is located on the banks of the Sabie River, in Big Game country, a stone’s throw away from The Kruger National Park.
- The Kingdom Resort is within minutes of another Big 5 game reserve, the Pilanesberg National Park as well as Sun City and its famous golf courses.
- Dikhololo in the Brits area, a beautiful sprawling game farm with a mind-boggling array of facilities that will keep guests of all ages entertained.
- Cayley Mountain Resort is in the Central Berg, with easy access to the Bell Park Dam and its many leisure activities, boasting the biggest views in the Berg.
- Kiara Lodge is ideally located in between the charming town of Clarens and The Golden Gate National Park with its dramatic sandstone cliffs steeped in natural beauty.
- San Martinho Beach Club is right on the shores of the pristine and breathtaking Bilene Lagoon in Mozambique and is the ultimate tropical beach getaway.
Indaba is the African continent’s biggest travel exhibition show, usually attracting thousands and thousands of delegates from 80 countries.