Resort Manager – The Kingdom Resort (Pilanesberg, North West Province)
Pilanesberg – North West – South Africa
Looking for a highly experienced Resort manager who will be responsible for managing staff & handling all aspects of The Kingdom Resort & associated facilities. Ensure that regular maintenance of the resort is carried out effectively. Interact with guests. Monitor budgets & process relevant documentation. The successful candidate must be prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays. Handling of guest related queries, online booking platforms and various booking periods.
- 7 year’s (minimum) experience in a Resort Manager position or similar General Management position
- Must have managed a large Hotel / Resort property
- Strong Food & Beverage including Rooms Division background
- Must have HR & IR experience to deal with Staff & Unions
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Be deadline orientated & have ability to work under pressure
- Excellent decision making skills
- Un-endorsed Code 08 driver’s license
- Above average computer literacy
- Health spa experience would be an advantage
- Analytical, Competitive & Dynamic
- Must be performance driven and self starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- High attention to detail
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
Accommodation is provided
Potential candidates, who meet the above criteria, will be required to undergo an assessment which might include psychometric testing to determine suitability to the post requirements.
Only previous Resort /General Manager with 7 years plus experience within a large property will be considered.
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at The Kingdom Resort (Pilansberg), North West Province. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Ref # 18/04