Resort Manager – Dolphin View Cabanas & Villas
Ballito – KwaZulu Natal – South Africa
Key Performance Areas:
- This role is responsible for managing staff & handling all aspects of the resort & associated facilities.
- Ensure that regular maintenance of the resort is carried out effectively.
- Interact with guests.
- Monitor budgets & process relevant documentation.
- The successful candidate must be prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Handling of guest related queries, online booking platforms and various booking periods.
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be deadline orientated & have ability to work under pressure
- Excellent decision making skills
- 3 Years’ experience in Resort Manager Position or similar hotel management position
- Must have HR & IR experience to deal with staff
- Un-endorsed Code 08 driver’s licence
- Above average computer literacy
Accommodation is provided
Qualifications: Tertiary qualification advantageous
Potential candidates, who meet the above criteria, will be required to undergo an assessment which might include psychometric testing to determine suitability to the post requirements.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Only previous resort /general manager with 3 years experience will be considered.
Ref # 11/07
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Dolphin View Cabanas & Villas in Umdloti. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.