Receptionist – Waterberg Game Park
Mokopane / Potgietersrus – Limpopo – South Africa
Key Performance Areas: Ensuring that guests receive the best possible reception and assistance both on arrival, during their stay & upon departure. Ensuring that all Front Office procedures are followed & systems maintained and managed in accordance with set standards policies & procedures.
Duties range from telephone, office administration, reservations, guest related queries, stock/asset control, data capturing and handling of money. Assisting guests with queries and complaints, ensuring that same are resolved to their full satisfaction. Facilitating excellent communication with guests, other departments as well as colleagues. General problem solving tasks. Assist/relief Housekeeper
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Computer literacy skills including Excel & Word
- Working experience of Property Management systems
- Excellent guest relation skills and the ability to resolve complaints & problems
- Own transport
- Valid code B driver’s license will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Prepared to work on week-ends; public holidays, late evenings and call outs
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at the Waterberg Game Park in Limpopo. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.