Receptionist/Housekeeping-Sandpiper Dunes Resort
Key Performance Areas: Ensuring that guests receive the best possible reception and assistance both on arrival, during their stay & upon departure. Ensuring that all Front Office procedures are followed & systems maintained and managed in accordance with set standards, policies & procedures. Duties range from telephone, office administration, reservations, stock/asset control, data capturing and handling of money. Assisting guests with queries and complaints, ensuring that they are resolved to their full satisfaction. Facilitating excellent communication with guests, other departments as well as colleagues. General problem solving tasks. Supervising of Housekeeping department and relief of management when needed.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Computer literacy skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Working experience of Property Management systems
- Must have a valid work permit/citizenship to work in Namibia
- Excellent guest relation skills and the ability to resolve complaints and problems
- Own transport (Resort is situated on Longbeach, Ext 2)
- Valid code B driver’s licence will be an advantage
- Must be bilingual
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Sandpiper Dunes in Namibia. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Reference # 19/04