Port Shepstone – KwaZulu Natal – South Africa
Key Performance Areas: The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring, inspecting and reporting on the quality of client interactions, processes and products. The role is ultimately to provide Intel to assist company management to improve the quality, consistency and reliability of specific business operations and customer experiences, as directed. The quality improvement specialist’s responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance processes and tools, conducting QA evaluations, identifying customer experience, process, or product issues, and presenting these to management for improvement actions. To be successful as a quality improvement specialist you should be incredibly detail oriented and thorough and be able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance processes and procedures
- Performing routine QA evaluations of specified processes and products
- Planning and executing evaluations of customer communications and interactions, both verbal and written to confirm quality and conformance to specifications and deliverables
- Identifying issues that negatively affect customer or guest experiences throughout the customer journey
- Assisting management of the various operations in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels
- Assisting management in analysing customer complaints or reported quality issues to ensure quality improvement
- Ensuring that standard operating procedures are observed
- Addressing and discussing areas of strength and weakness with management
- Maintaining poor quality and non-conformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating QA audit reports
- Using best practice Quality Assurance software, tools and methodologies to capture and maintain Quality Assurance evaluations, results and improvement activities
- Ensuring that training materials and standard operating procedures align to QA standards.
- 2+ Years relevant working experience
- Business Management Degree or equivalent (Quality Assurance qualification a plus)
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance or a similar field
- Knowledge or experience in Quality Assurance tools, methodologies and best practice
- Strong analytical skills essential
- Experience in data collection and analysis
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Analytical & Dynamic
- Meticulous & Performance driven
- Resourceful & Self Starter
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector currently has the following opportunity. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.