Member Services Consultant
Port Shepstone – KwaZulu Natal – South Africa
Key Performance Areas:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for resolving member queries, both written and verbal in compliance with agreed service level standards
- Maintain call rate standards
- Consult with members face to face
- Member retentions
- Perform various administrative and general office duties
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and methodical with excellent follow-up to meet customer expectations and deadlines.
- Provide front-end support to Member Services in resolving member queries in compliance with agreed service delivery standards
- Matric essential
- Leisure industry knowledge is preferable.
- Flexible working hours and overtime if and when required
- Customer Services and Call Centre experience.
- Working knowledge of social media and online booking channels is preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with members in a professional and courteous manner
- Above average computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Ref # 27/01