Maintenance Manager – San Martinho Beach Club (Mozambique)
Bilene – – Mozambique
San Martinho Beach Club, a lifestyle resort boasting self-catering and hotel accommodation, including a beach bar, restaurant and conference facility, is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager.
We are looking for a mature dynamic performance driven candidate, with excellent interpersonal & communications skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Key Performance Areas:
- To Manage & actively run all aspects of the technical, mechanical & grounds maintenance of a large and expanding resort.
- The ability to plan & execute maintenance programs & projects.
- The ability to implement & maintain preventative Maintenance programs.
- Management of Departmental expenditure, budgets, stock and tools.
- Will be required to manage staff and to liaise with Service providers to achieve desired standards and service levels.
- The successful candidate must be prepared to work a 6 day week, shifts, public holidays week-ends and overtime.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a large operation within the Hospitality / Service Industry
- Sound knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, building, carpentry, aircon, heat pump, water reticulation/sewerage plants, swimming pool and general maintenance including gardens
- Valid passport essential
- Work visa would be beneficial
- Ability to speak Portuguese highly beneficial
- Supervise staff and assist in resort activities
- Excellent guest relations skills
- Un-endorsed Drivers licence and valid matric
- Computer literate
Single accommodation available for the successful candidate.
Southern Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector currently has an excellent opportunity at our San Martinho Beach Club Resort in Bilene, Mozambique.