Maintenance Manager – Hazyview Cabanas
Nelspruit / Mbombela – Mpumalanga – South Africa
Key Performance Areas: To manage & actively run all aspects of the technical, mechanical & grounds maintenance of a large and expanding resort. The ability to plan & execute maintenance programs & projects. The ability to implement & maintain preventative Maintenance programs. Management of Departmental expenditure, budgets, stock and tools. The successful candidate must be prepared to work a 6 day week, shifts, public holidays week-ends and overtime. Will be required to manage staff and to liaise with Service providers to achieve desired standards and service levels.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a large operation within the Hospitality Industry
- Sound knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, building, carpentry, aircon, heat pump, water reticulation/sewerage plants, swimming pool and general maintenance
- Be able to control stores.
- Supervise staff and assist in resort activities.
- Un-endorsed code B drivers’ licence and valid matric
- Computer literate
- Performance driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Ref # 06/09
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector currently has the following opportunity at Hazyview Cabanas in the Mpumalanga. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.