Local Reservations Consultant
Port Shepstone – KwaZulu Natal – South Africa
We are looking for self-driven, sales-oriented Reservation Consultant to assist our Members with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ queries, making travel suggestions. Handling queries via phone, email, social media and/or face-to-face consultation as well as attending to assigned outbound call programmes.
To be successful as a Reservation Consultant, you must be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent customer service skills. An individual that is self-motivated to achieve sales targets.
Key Performance Areas:
- Assisting and advising members who may be choosing from a variety of holiday options.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions members might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing members of additional services or special packages.
- Providing support to members who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Matric with 2 years relevant Call Centre experience
- Experience working in sales or customer service, preferably in the hospitality or travel industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
The successful candidate will be required to work shifts, including Saturdays.
Offering market related basic salary plus commission and benefits
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.