Junior Graphic Designer
Port Shepstone – KwaZulu Natal – South Africa
This will ideally suit a candidate who has just completed a relevant tertiary qualification. The successful candidate will create online content, designs and copy layouts for visual presentations and publications, including rolling out of new projects. They will also be responsible to coordinate and action online items needed for Quarterly Marketing campaigns; and for work on multimedia devices as required within various projects.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Graphic Design Degree / Diploma
- Ability to work under pressure & be able to adapt to shifting needs & priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience & knowledge in print process & print pre-production
- Creative thinking & artistic ability
- A good command of English language
- Essential Computer proficiency: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, basic HTML knowledge.
Other Computer proficiency: Adobe creative suite including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Dreamweaver or similar application, Microsoft office suite of products.
Application should include a profile of design work done over the past 12 months.
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Ref # 26/05