Housekeeper – Dolphin View Cabanas
Ballito – KwaZulu Natal – South Africa
Key Performance Areas:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the standard of housekeeping as set by the Group
- Supervising and allocating staff duties and staff administration
- Issuing, recording and controlling stock of consumable, stores and linen and equipment
- Duties include telephone, office administration, reservations and handling guest related queries
- 3 Years supervisory experience in a Housekeeper position
- Computer literacy skills including Excel, Word and Hotelier
- Valid drivers license
- Own transport
- Must be prepared to work public holidays, week-ends, as well as be available for standby duties.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Must be prepared to work week-ends & public holidays, late evenings and call outs
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Dolphin View Cabanas in the Umdloti.
In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.