GSE Maintenance – Monomotapa Village
Mokopane / Potgietersrus – Limpopo – South Africa
Key Performance Areas: Performance of high quality repairs and routine maintenance, as directed, to a wide range of Company assets, including but not limited to Buildings, Plant, Machinery, Furniture, Equipment and Facilities. Performance of refurbishment as well as other projects, including construction
Provides support to Handymen in all aspects of the technical / mechanical side of the resort functions.
The successful candidate must be prepared to work shifts, weekends, public holidays, overtime and stand-by duties.
- Previous experience in a similar maintenance position (especially in the Hospitality Industry)
- Proven practical knowledge of general maintenance principles
- diagnostic & troubleshooting skills
- Specialist maintenance skills a distinct advantage
- Valid code B driver’s licence a distinct advantage
- Ability to work under pressure either as part of a team or as an individual
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn & grow with the organization
- Must have own accomodation
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Monomotapa Village in Limpopo.
In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Ref # 15/01