Food & Beverage Controller – The Kingdom Resort
Pilanesberg – North West – South Africa
Key Performance Areas: As a Food and Beverage cost controller, you are primarily responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items and also responsible for the short and long-term planning of the F&B controlling and pricing aspects. Additionally responsible to record information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for the entire resort.
- Responsible for overseeing, receiving issuing, storage and inventory
- Responsible for daily stock counts on various area/stock
- Responsible for proper document of all merchandise entering and leaving the store area
- Maintaining the tidiness and cleanliness of all storage areas
- To report on variances and take follow up action
- Good general knowledge of food and beverage products
- Strong administration, management and leadership skills
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate and reliable
- Polite, friendly person with a strong personality that can think on their feet
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Dedicated to food quality and control
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
- Work against normal office hours
- Work on public holidays, weekends and during high seasonal periods.
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at The Kingdom Resort in Mpumalanga. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Ref # 28/11