Floor Supervisor – The Kingdom
Pilanesberg – North West – South Africa
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Kingdom Acacia Terrace. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Floor Supervisor – The Kingdom Acacia Terrace
Key Performance Areas:
Assist the F&B Manager of a large and very busy Restaurant with the following:
- Staffing and scheduling of the employees and allocation of duties to ensure the maximization of productivity.
- Creating a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning and development.
- Manage and lead employees to ensure maximum productivity.
- Work with the outlet chefs in the various outlets.
- Work with Barman and Waiters, ensuring standards are maintained.
- Ensuring Upselling from Barman and Waiters,
- Communication daily/weekly specials, to front of house staff.
- Monitoring and communication of Stock levels to both F&B Management and Staff.
- Ensure through regular monitoring feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service is provided to all guests.
- Ensure that all the operational standards set for all the equipment and processes are followed.
- Conduct refresher-training programs for employees and guide the new employees in the department.
- Address any grievance and counselling issues among the department associates with all departments and areas including outsourced functions.
- Perform open, close and cash-up functions.
- Proven Supervisory experience and a history of experience in the Hospitality industry
- Proven Supervisory skills including:
- Guest & Staff relations and administration
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of Hospitality Operations
- Computer literacy skills including : Point of Sales system, i.e GAAP
- Desire and ability to work in a fairly remote location
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Proven communication skills
- Ability to work normal hospitality hours including shifts, overtime, working weekends and public holidays
- Own transport and a valid driver’s license essential.
Apply online www.beekmangroup.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Reference # 15/05