Entertainment Manager – Dikhololo
Brits – North West – South Africa
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning various types of entertainment and activities at Dikhololo Resort and for ensuring that all social and cultural events are well coordinated. The Entertainment Manager will act as the main source of information for the guests as it relates to on property activities and events and is responsible for ensuring that guests have an enjoyable experience.
Key Performance Areas:
- To be pro-active and use initiative with customer service and complaints.
- Ensure prescribed standards are maintained in terms of maintenance, security, marketing, public relations, operations, and hygiene within the prescribed working area and especially with regard to all guest entertainment facilities & equipment.
- Up sell all Resort areas including promote brand to business, events, communities, schools, charity and other
- Responsible for and ensure a high level of personal service & be highly visible to guests & staff alike.
- Responsible for and to ensure that pleasant, friendly, and helpful behaviour is maintained at all times.
- Always maintain the highest standard of appearance and skills, according to Company Policy
- Matric or Grade 12 (Compulsory) including Child minding (Advantage)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Experience in Theme Park, Cruise Liner, Children’s camps, Hotels and Resorts entertainment – leading kids and family games and activities
- Experience leading and motivating a team.
- Computer literacy and Audio-visual expertise
- Familiar with Health, Safety, Security including First Aid
- High energy levels with a passion for working with the public & particularly children.
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment and multi genders.
- Prepared to work outside of normal office hours including working on public holidays, weekends and during high season periods.
- Bilingual in Afrikaans & English
Single accommodation provided
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following exciting opportunity at our Dikhololo Resort outside Brits, Northwest Province. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.