Digital Marketing Strategist
Port Shepstone – KwaZulu Natal – South Africa
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the digital marketing strategies for the various Beekman Group Companies and Resorts. The Digital Marketing Strategist will be tasked with analysing user experience data, initiating digital marketing projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative and social media, web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Digital Marketing Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital marketing touchpoints, steer our organisation’s digital marketing narrative, and drive highly effective digital marketing campaigns across all digital marketing networks and platforms.
Experience in digital marketing, creative direction, and social media management, together with being an outstanding communicator, and demonstrating excellent interpersonal and analytical skills is a must.
Key Performance Areas:
- Map out how digital marketing assets will be optimised for best business results.
- Create and drive integrated, effective digital marketing strategies.
- Continuously evaluate and implement improvements on the digital marketing strategy for the Group’s various entity/resort brands.
- Oversee all digital marketing activities related to our marketing database, social media, email marketing, online and display advertising campaigns.
- Research the latest digital marketing tools, technologies and interactive trends affecting our industry.
- Optimise SEO for all the Group’s websites.
- Analyse customer and user data, draw conclusions; Make digital marketing recommendations and implement approved strategies.
- Prepare accurate reports on all digital marketing campaigns’ overall performances.
- Engage with clients, suppliers, sales/reservation teams, and management.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or similar role, developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all the various digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and Digital Marketing platforms
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.