Collections Admin Controller
Port Shepstone – KwaZulu Natal – South Africa
Key Performance Areas:
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing of payments. Identifying proof of payments, verifying that monies have been allocated to client accounts. Processing journals and checking of ledgers. Dealing with incoming Fresh desk tickets and allocating to relevant staff member. Emailing of statements on member request, collating of refund letters and the documents required. All other administration duties as required by the Department
- Matric with a minimum of 1 year debtor’s experience
- An intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel or Open Office packages
- Average analytical ability
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent administrative skills
- Analytical & Dynamic
- Performance driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Ref # 27/01